Saturday, January 5, 2008

Torn........

So here I am in the beginning of 2008 with two guys who don't know about each other - one is a prince (not an actual prince, but still - pretty close) and we haven't slept together - yet. He is a lot of what I think I might be looking for - fun, generous, cute, and silly. Yet he's also very responsible too. The OTHER guy is great in bed - the best ever - and that is saying a lot as I can't count how many guys I've slept with since I was 15.....but I digress. He's pretty cool - actually he's NOT cool at all. He listens to music my dad would have liked and doesn't own a computer - doesn't even have a cell phone!! I've been in this situation before....but it was always uncomfortable (for me) and it never lasted long. I had to make a choice either way. So....do I take a chance with the prince....? Or stay with the status quo (and great mind-blowing sex)?

No comments: